Banks Six gun w/pda

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
I have an edge and 2 is good for towing, so I'm gonna guess 3 on yours? But ask somebody with a banks. Usually they tell you...

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i have a banks big hoss bundle and usually tow in #2, i have found that it is the best mpg level on the banks. JMO! the other levels are just for fun man.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
03bighossf250 said:
I know that 1 is stock and SL is Race but what are the other levels good for towing.

i was just wondering bighossf250. looks like we may have the same setup. if so, your rwhp #'s are about 100hp more than mine. what kinda dyno was that on? and are you using any other power adders with your banks system? (ie, water/meth inj., propane, nitrous). thanks, stephen.

jwoodard

2004 F250 SD HD
Reaction score
Towing level

Banks suggests towing in level 4 or below. That's what is stated in the literature that comes with the Big Hoss Bundle. I assume that is because of exhaust temps.

:hail :hail :hail

6L PWR

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
03bighossf250 said:
vette eater
Just curious about your sig. "Vette Eater"?? Most of the stock vettes I see at the track are running High 12's to low 13's. I know I haven't beat one yet and I'm running a 13.8. Where are the vettes you're beating?

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
I've beaten vettes. Driver has alot to do with it, also year of the vette. The ones you see at the track are usually not stock IMO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58