Banks

RichieRich

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
wow, it is coming monday..... holly ......
well I guess they had a problem with the intercooler boots either blowing off or blowing holes in the boot itself. soooo Gale Banks put a hold on all intercoolers going out due to a ton of complaints. they have a replacement that has been tested and is good, I am glad I waited to get this fixed because I don't want to be going up a 6% with my 43 footer behind me and blow a hole in the boot.
I have put on my airbags and love them also picked up a set of airhorns (125db) with a compressor and tank...... this should be fun for the morons cutting in front of me.
Rich

bad_bad_bubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RichieRich said:
I have put on my airbags and love them also picked up a set of airhorns (125db) with a compressor and tank...... this should be fun for the morons cutting in front of me.
Rich

:ZigBang: :notworthy

CHPMustang

Reaction score
RichieRich said:
wow, it is coming monday..... holly ......
well I guess they had a problem with the intercooler boots either blowing off or blowing holes in the boot itself. soooo Gale Banks put a hold on all intercoolers going out due to a ton of complaints. they have a replacement that has been tested and is good, I am glad I waited to get this fixed because I don't want to be going up a 6% with my 43 footer behind me and blow a hole in the boot.
Rich
Sounds like you're gonna be truckin again there Rich,I was gonna call to see if you did get the kit in :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14