Baseball Playoffs

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, it looks like the baseball playoffs are almost set (pending the AL Central Division). The American League will start with Boston at Los Angeles, and the Central Division winner at New York. The National League will have the Cardinals at the Dodgers, and the Rockies at the Phillies. Question: Who will win the divisional playoffs, the league championship playoffs, and the World Series. It would be interesting to see an all Los Angeles World Series. Joe Torre and Mike Sciosia are excellent managers. They are my early choices.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I love this time of year...
you can go hunting..
watch football
watch hockey
watch baseball
watch basketball
or work on your truck and get it ready for winter...

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
idk how she will play out.. im a cardinal guy so naturally im pulling for them against joe and his dodgers but both teams are playing like crap right now so it should be interesting... whoever wins that AL central race will be tough to beat just because they have been playing playoff baseball for a few weeks already... i hope the yankees and red sox both find a way to make an early exit.... i wouldn't mind seeing a Cards vs. Twins or LA Angels WS..

good luck to all teams and fans!

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love this time of year...
you can go hunting..
watch football
watch hockey
watch baseball
watch basketball
or work on your truck and get it ready for winter...

Don't forget NASCAR!!! Hopefully Mark Martin can hold off the "young whippersnappers" and finally win the championship.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58