BDP claims another turbo

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the wife waisted her turbo with the stage 1's.it lasted about 5 months at 40+ of boost with a 1.0 housing.i told her to keep below 30 but thats like telling a kid to not do something.

i took the intake tubing off and their is about 1/2in of play in the shaft and the blades are all beat up.go thing i heared it when she came home and instead of her going down the road and it let go.

i'm getting her a lawn mower tomorrow:burnit :roflmao

96EDGEpsd

Welding/Fabrication
Reaction score
while we're talkin about turbos, wut kind of options are out there for 94-97?? i havent seen too many?..and another quick question, based on my sig wut do u guys think my boost # shud be about??

rtxcoon

She Smokes a little!!!
Reaction score
tubzz said:
the wife waisted her turbo with the stage 1's.it lasted about 5 months at 40+ of boost with a 1.0 housing.i told her to keep below 30 but thats like telling a kid to not do something.

i took the intake tubing off and their is about 1/2in of play in the shaft and the blades are all beat up.go thing i heared it when she came home and instead of her going down the road and it let go.

i'm getting her a lawn mower tomorrow:burnit :roflmao

40+ with stage 1's?
I think I might be in trouble then......got TW's latest crazy burns at the rally
and been seeing 36-38.......

but not as high as that.....

where is the wifes checkbook.....I know its laying around here somewhere....

ryanPSD

Living in Kallynogunforya
Reaction score
Yeha I have hit 36psi on my stovcker turbo with stock 1.15 hoursing at probably 2800-3kk rpms. Probacly could do a psi or 2 more at redline bvut I DON't want to grenade my turbo either, it has lasted a logn time so far.

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rtxcoon said:
40+ with stage 1's?
I think I might be in trouble then......got TW's latest crazy burns at the rally
and been seeing 36-38.......

but not as high as that.....

where is the wifes checkbook.....I know its laying around here somewhere....

42 lbs is what she was hitting with a 1.0 housing and with programming for my truck from tony.

well i drove 100 miles last night to get my old turbo from a guy that had it setting on a self.we put in today with the 1.15 housing.it will still go to abot 38 lbs.i told her once again to keep down around 30 lbs and that this turbo was just a band-aid.of course she said no problem.we will see right.
anyway she is back on the road again.

i think every one should pull their turbo at least once a month it is so much fun:roflmao .it made me love my h2e even more, so much easyer to work on:thumbs

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'll stay w/ the 1.15 for now however I am very intrigued by the wastegated housing that ATS has however I've been too lazy to call them to find out the A/R ratio on the housing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58