BDP claims another turbo

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes in that case less boost is better. With my lower boost #'s i had almost no smoke at wot in my extreme program and ive heard of others with no ic telling how they can black out the hwy at wot.

3-StarJ.R.

53 year old kid.....
Reaction score
Engine is done said:
Hell man, there is only so many hours in the day......just like me, got all my parts ready for the cooler over a month ago and haven't been home to put it in...work sure gets in the way of doin the fun stuff don't it:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, if stinkin harvest would have held off for a couple more days it would be in and probably running now it will probably be 2 weeks or so til harvest is over :(.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doggone DS. What's wrong with being a Sodbusters? Did it all my life tell I went into the Navy. Loved it.

Darth_Stroker

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
luke's post reminded me of the scene in lonesome dove when jake spoon is runnin with a gang and the leader kills the farmers cause he's "feeling bloody"-mad

I got no problems with farmers. Besides without the farmers who's gonna make us biodiesel so we can thumb our nose at the middle east:thumbs

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
lukecline said:
Yep, if stinkin harvest would have held off for a couple more days it would be in and probably running now it will probably be 2 weeks or so til harvest is over :(.
:eek::eek::eek: I think dads wheat is just tillering now.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14