BDP High Performance turbo

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Bean is about to release a new High Performance direct replacement turbo :sweet Looks like this might be a affordable turbo upgrade that is also easy to install :) Good job Bean..

From his site:
Stock turbo flow is around 750 CFM. The high performance turbo upgrade will flow 1050 CFM. That is a 30% air flow increase of stock. This turbo has a 1 Year replacement warranty. That is almost 100CFM more than the Hypermax H2E turbo at less than half the price and installation time. Maximum recommended pressure is 40PSI. Expected release date is 11-15-06.

bdp

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanx Crumm, also for those in need get in on the "name that turbo" contest and if you win get a big discount on it. There are details on my website.

So far the testing results have been stellarmajor egt drop and hp increase on a Stage II truck and also major egt drop on a Stage I SD truck. We will have a couple more in action very soon.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I saw the contest but I am drawing a blank as far as coming up with a name :(

Sounds like the test results are good so far :sweet Any price estimate yet?

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Talked to Bean this morning!

Looks like I've got nine things to send to him now, 8 injector cores to be worked and a turbo. Now if I could only come up with a name for a discount!:D

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Did he give you a price on the turbo?

No:sorry , my turbo will be modified with no warranty because I will be reusing my current housings. His will have a 1 year warranty if you pay full price.

From my understanding, it's supposed to around half the cost of an H2E kit.

bdp

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Sending turbos in for mod is not something we will make a habit of but since rooster already has alot of stuff done to his turbo then it would be better for him to just send it in for us to work over.

The mods he has already should work great with the new turbo setup.

And yes, less then half the cost of an H2 kit.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58