Be on the alert for a silver Mercedes

Scar13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO yesterday I have food posioning and leave the office head by albertson's get some Imodium AD and leave.

Im trying to get on Main st in the colony/ little elm area. A silver Mercedes with 3 dents in the rear is just sitting there Hehawing on the cell phone. NO incoming traffic for at least 1/2 a mile both ways. I hit the horn once.. He sits there.. Hmm So i hit the horn again. He throws his cell phone down jumps out the car.

OK its go time, I jump out he starts cursing and cursing.. I said get off the phone and DRIVE or pull over and TALK... curse back and forth he gets in drives off.

Here is the good part.

He pulls over at a gas station I generally stop for these clowns as its great amusment for me. I instead being sick as hell drive on home, He pulls out a hundgun and looks around.

Now I have had a gun pulled on me many times, Mostly by rich snickety men. For the exact same reason TO rich to full of themselves and full of ****.

Just a heads up for a silver mercedes with 3 big dings in the rear.

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I guess you didnt call the police? Simply pulling that gun out is enough to get him arrested. I hope you did. Glad he didnt take any pot shots at you!

Reaction score
What Peter said. Report it to the police and then find him again and get his license plate number. Some of those rich nutz are just crazy enough to fire off a couple of rounds, too.
You and I both need to invest in some train horns. That will usually get them to drop the cell phone, whether they meant to or not.;)

Scar13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called the police, but I didnt get his full LP number.

Ill find him again I have seen him around many times.

Train horns would haev been funny however.

whats funny is barely hit the horn both times.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Scarlet_Nape said:
You and I both need to invest in some train horns. That will usually get them to drop the cell phone, whether they meant to or not.;)

Trains Horns, they work like a charm. the people in front of me never really know what to think, they just move out of the way.:D

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
bama-six-gun said:
Trains Horns, they work like a charm. the people in front of me never really know what to think, they just move out of the way.:D

they sure do.i go by a friends house everyday.now there is no train within 3 miles of his house.i blow the trains horns for him all the time.i did it one night and 4 cars in front of me pulled over so i kept cruising right by them :sly :D

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Nope, I watched it on my new TV :open with a cold beer :drink and warm fire.:tounge

While you were :crumm :snow :cold 2 :cold 3 :cold 4 :coat:haha :nutkick:

:laughing

Scar13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that is true!!!

I was freezing! but the wife Loved it! CRAZY OU FAN!

Were getting season tickets and we have 2 more you want in on that??

Also the wife called you out and said you were not a true OU fan HAHAH!!!

Gimme a call if you want to know about those tickets!

Ok where can I get train horns then???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14