bed liners?

Historichouseguy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Looking for comments as to the most durable bedliner. I have fifth wheel hardware in the bed so I was thinking brush on or spray on. It is for my 99 gasser so don't want to spend a ton of cash on it. The rhino is like 600 bucks around here which would be fine in a newer rig but I'm going to be dropping firewood in this thing. anybody have any luck with the DIY from Advanced Auto etc?
Thanks Steve

pete37922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have rhino lined my bed...luv it...1 of the best investments 4 my truck !!!

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
LOL hootus that is sooo classic!

I have had the hurculiner for about three years now, and I hate it and love it.

hate: it cant hold up to that extreem abuse. it will just peel right off. it also looses that shiny gloss in a month and goes to flat black (i actually like it better that way). every time I put somthing in the bed sharp it comes up. or if I schoot my tool box in over the gate (150lbs) it scrapes it off.

I also spent a few hours prepping the bed so I know it wasent because of me.

Love: It turns flat black and looks mean not yuppy like the pro liners. It is also super super grippy. that same tool box can sit right in the middile of the bed and never move even in the hardest turns!!! It is self adhesive. You can just go and buy a pint of the stuff and cover up all the scuffs chips and any place you missed.

if you dont mind with a littil up keep its the way I would go again. Hurculiner is way cheeper, way grippyer, and looks better as long as your truck is black white or red.

just keep it off you hootus:roflmao

BigBlock

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
LINE-X will have no problem with pre-installed hitches.

LINE-X Xtra color match:
DodgeRed2.jpg

06PSD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I've had Line-x on my 99 F-250 and 02 GMC 3500. Rhino on my `06 F-350. All had 5er hitches. After a long trip in hot weather, I saw the Rhino liner start to bublle from under the mounting rails. I went back to Line-X in my new `08 F-450.

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had my 06 rhino lined for two years and all I have to say is its well worth the money. A friend just had his 08 gasser linexd and I think the rhino is much better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58