Bed Liners

BRYAN-2002-7.3

Bone crusher
Reaction score
Line x is very good. They have life time warrenty and they work on them all over the us. If you get a rihno they are good to. But rip up easly if you use a fork lift to load your truck.

Rihno is nice and a forgiving texture. Line x is tough and will scab your knees is you crawl on it.

Yellowsub1962

supernewbie
Reaction score
Depends on what you're doing with it.

Line-X is the hardest one out there that I know of. great for trucks with open bed and exposed to the elements in truck beds that actually get used.

Rhino is one of the softest I think, and more sutable for something that is covered, for example a tonnoe cover or shell. It's easier on the knees when crawling around in the bed.

Ultimate linings is somwhere in the middle.

HTH,
PSD

Super 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard it this way...Line-X can be warrantied anywhere in USA. Rhino must be at original dealership that installed it. I have the Line-X.

INTERNATIONALPOWER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I'm putting a LINE-X in because I haul a lot especially Semi Tractor Engines so I will go with the tougher LINE-X . I appreciate it.

Last edited:

dpantazis

Reaction score
whatever you get, make sure that ALL the bed bolts and tailgate fasteners and removable hardware are either masked off or taken out and the holes plugged before the liner goes on.

getting that stuff out of torx heads is next to impossible.

DAMHIKT

dp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14