BEER!

dante59

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings, there is a micro-brewerie i like Silverdale WA. i used to go to that made a dark brew called Fat Bastard that best i have ever had. I did got hooked on Guinness when i was in the UK. Ironmerganser knows how that one is. you can't get here. dark beers are good with me, my family are old country and we made our own , as a little kid i remember it was always on the table at dinner. I do like Sam Adams. , dante59, rich.....

Ironmerganser

Ironmerganser
Reaction score
Yeah....beer has become a passion with my buddies and I. Here is a pick of us brewing:
Thats me on the far right waiting for water to boil.........enjoying a cold one!!!

Last edited:

acjjkamp

Blitz and Harley
Reaction score
acjkamp, my hats off to you. All the rogue's are good, and stone brewing rules. Ever have anything from Pike Brewing? Or magic hat? Or dogfish head?

I've had Pike before too. good stuff.

I spent a good majority of childhood and many years later in Europe and got hooked on the finest beers there

so many good beers, but only so much space to list them :)

How many of us have a kegerator to keep our non diesel passion cold? :)

nice set up Iron

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Anything from the Alaskan Brewing Co. or Big Sky Brewing. I'll do Labatts Blue (bottle only) in a pinch. Yes, I'm a beer snob.

Now that I live in GA I don't get a chance to drink good beer anymore but my friends Jim and Jack always seen to be around to help.

Dante59: I use to live in Port Orchard, WA Silver City and Hood Canal make some great beers!

Elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Erdinger Weissbier - German Wheat
Mothership Wit - New Belgium
Haystack - Left Hand
Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout

But for general drinking MGD Light

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads