Before you go out to eat

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
I was checking out Maricopa County Arizona's site and it seems their health Dept is pretty strict which they show all the details,dates of violations and corrections.

Information can be invaluable when looking after the family :sweet

I checked out my favorite Mexican restaurant in Tucson (Rosa's) on the site and it passed the last few years. :cool: Their Chimichangas are the best I've ever tasted. Too bad I'm 950 miles away -mad .

Dieselmeister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
I was checking out Maricopa County Arizona's site and it seems their health Dept is pretty strict which they show all the details,dates of violations and corrections.

Information can be invaluable when looking after the family :sweet

Not only does the county do that, but a couple of the local stations have their own dirty dining reports where they televise who's got a failing grade.... talk about pressure to get your self up to the standards or go out of business.

Keep yourself clean or face the wrath of the reporters.

http://www.kpho.com/Global/story.asp?S=3387556

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Dieselmeister said:
Not only does the county do that, but a couple of the local stations have their own dirty dining reports where they televise who's got a failing grade.... talk about pressure to get your self up to the standards or go out of business.

Keep yourself clean or face the wrath of the reporters.

http://www.kpho.com/Global/story.asp?S=3387556
Thanks for posting up that link as we do go out when in Gilbert visiting the folks and friends in the area :sweet

I clicked a couple of the videos and boy is there some sloppy places (need puking smilie) :D

Chewman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ok, My favorite chinese take out place is all over that site with a bad reputation. The only thing I didnt see was "Skinned cats found hanging on the wall" as a violation. Now I am sad!

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Chewman said:
Ok, My favorite chinese take out place is all over that site with a bad reputation. The only thing I didnt see was "Skinned cats found hanging on the wall" as a violation. Now I am sad!

Heck, I see no reason to stop patronizing the establishment, no dead cats....... :roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14