behind-seat storage shelf?

ryaneverk2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a replacement for the black tray thing behind the rear seat in my crew cab on my 2000 F350. It works fine for storing things but being so shallow it doesn't hold much, and I have to sort of pile everything on top of itself, and remove half of it to access anything.

Here's a picture of what I'm looking for:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/548073199/2899086520086589929jtvGqY

The owner can't recollect where he bought it, and it turns out it doesn't have any label or brand stamped on it, so I'm hoping someone here might recognize it or know of something similar.

I've seen the DU-HA storage trays, which are similar to the stock ones but a little taller, and I'm not really interested in those. Looking for something just like this, which utilizes all that space by being tall, and has the shelves and such for a little organization.

Thanks.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
i would look at stylin concepts or jc whitney.
seems i have seen them around before
harbor freight

this one was at jc whitney

Last edited:

ryaneverk2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guys. The one that jvencius posted is very close to the one I'm looking for. If I can't find the exact one I'll probably end up buying the Deezee unit from Cabela's.

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That DeeZee one looks awsome might need to get one for my truck.... But then I'd have no room for the guns. Do you guys know of any roll out lock boxs that would work under the rear seat on a crew cab???

ryaneverk2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justin, I don't think a long gun would even fit under the rear seat on our 2000 models, would it? Seems like the space in the middle is just not tall enough. A pistol would fit under either side fine, probably...

Here's a behind-the-seat option for long guns from the company I mentioned called DU-HA:
http://www.pickupspecialties.com/DU-HA/under_seat_storage_00-C_SD_crewcab.htm

You won't be able to use the shelf option anymore if you get that, however. I plan to go with the shelf, myself.

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I don't care to show the world of Dallas my AR-15 SBR rifle in the back window, little willie or pete might bust the window out. I need to find or build a custom lock box for my weapons that I carry to and from work.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
ryaneverk2 said:
Thanks, guys. The one that jvencius posted is very close to the one I'm looking for. If I can't find the exact one I'll probably end up buying the Deezee unit from Cabela's.
yeah thanks
i think i may have to buy one now
:sweet

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
police stroker said:
. . . my AR-15 SBR rifle in the back window. . .

I dont know, it might stop people on 75 or 635 from cuttin' you off! :roflmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58