Best Brand Lift Kit

fordtruckman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I own a landscaping comapny and I have an f150 but it just isnt cutting it so im looking at getting a 2010 f350 in the next couple months and i want to lift and put 38.5s on it. What brand lift kit do you reccomend. I have an 8 inch BDS on my 2008 F150
Please post some pics on 38.5s too

Last edited:

Red Monkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go with another BDS, they have THE BEST warrenty in the business. When it comes to lift kits you get what you pay for...

Fine69

Reaction score
The Best IMHO is a Carli Sysytem. Blows away Pro Comp, BDS, and even Icon. You couldn't pay me to put anything from Pro Comp, other than tires on my truck. BDS systems look hideous to me, they hang too low. Carli's system is like fine artwork.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
This coming from two guys who don't even have lifts on there trucks... And i agree i wouldn't put the most researched lift on my truck either....:watchout

Don't be too sure. I had a Pro Comp 2.5" leveling kit on my truck and it sagged. They would not do anything for me, so No more Pro Comp any thing for me. I got it from 4 wheel parts.

Dave :(

Fine69

Reaction score
This coming from two guys who don't even have lifts on there trucks... And i agree i wouldn't put the most researched lift on my truck either....:watchout

I assume your talking about Pro Comp? Where do you get this information? Anybody can look at the different kits from different manufacturer's, and I HIGHLY doubt anyone would say the Pro Comp is the best design. They would make a nice door stop, or boat anchor. :lmao Most Researched!:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao You Kill Me!!

Hydro6253

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I assume your talking about Pro Comp? Where do you get this information? Anybody can look at the different kits from different manufacturer's, and I HIGHLY doubt anyone would say the Pro Comp is the best design. They would make a nice door stop, or boat anchor. :lmao Most Researched!:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao You Kill Me!!

NO ONE asked who had the best design he asked for ideas. AND as for your Little company your hustling that started in 2003!! the guy who owns it was diesel MECH in the services for a couple years and then ran a couple desert races. And now he started Carli. SO you are right i guess u should buy a lift from them they have all the research and development go ahead. I will stick with the company Carli is trying and aspiring to be PRO COMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stir

Fine69

Reaction score
NO ONE asked who had the best design he asked for ideas. AND as for your Little company your hustling that started in 2003!! the guy who owns it was diesel MECH in the services for a couple years and then ran a couple desert races. And now he started Carli. SO you are right i guess u should buy a lift from them they have all the research and development go ahead. I will stick with the company Carli is trying and aspiring to be PRO COMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:stir

I think if you look at the name of this thread it says "Best Brand of Lift Kit". It doesn't say who has "The Best Idea's for lift kits". Thats OK, I can see why you'd get so defensive, I would too if I over spent on a Sub-standard kit. Have a good day though, and thanks for the laugh's!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58