Best deal on Fuel Filters???

acende

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
On 5/23 I went to my local International dealer with the above post's part numbers. The oil filter was on back order and they wanted $21, The fuel filters were $40 something but I could have them for $41. I said aren't the fuels $31 and was told No, the old ones used to be $31 but the new upgraded # 1847170C93's were now forty something. I had already bought filters from OEM filters from powershop and I was going to compare them side to side. Well I'm not going to quit looking for quality filters at a better price. If any body can point me in another direction I'll check it out. Thanks to every one who posted here.

Yellowsub1962

supernewbie
Reaction score
Just thought I'd update pricing for you guys on these at my International Dealer, Gibbs International in Oxnard CA

oil filter kit 1847174C91-
LIST $26.10
sold for $21.40

fuel filter kit 1847170C93-
LIST $50.34
sold for $40.16

Still Cheaper than the dealer, but there might be a better deal around someplace on the net. For a few extra $ I like to try to keep the business local :)

Last edited:

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I get my filters from Advance Auto Parts.

The Motorcraft Oil Filter is ~$21 - Which is the Oil Filter and a new O-Ring for the cap
The Motorcraft Fuel Filter is ~$46 - Which is the Primary Filter/Water Seperator the Secondary Filter and 2 O-Rings, one for each cap.

I have not priced anything else there, since I will not put anything but Motorcraft filters in the truck. I may use a Racor, Wix or Baldwin, but I have "easy access" to the Motorcraft filters......

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58