best exhaust

clokey

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
what do you guys think the best exhaust system to get is? i found a couple on ebay.

one is a bully dog rapid flow, for like $475

the other is a magnaflow for $431.

both come with a downpipe. i REALLY want to get stacks, but i dont know of any companys that make a stack system that will perform as good as one of these. let me know, especially if you know a respectable company that makes a system with stacks. thanks.

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The mbrp stack kits are good quality kits but they also demand a decent price too. I have bullydogs rapid flow 4 inch dual kit, it was decent to install at a decent price.

wphares

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have the 7in stack kit from grand rocks and it performs just as good as the mbrp exhaust i used to have. I found great prices at www.discountautoparts.com. I have an 05 SD and This was by far my best add-on but thats my opinion. :sweet

AlaskaRedneK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
str8 pipe :D

:hail :sly

If you want stacks, I would suggest making the kit yourself. It is alot of fun and pretty strait forward. I got all my parts from the local Peterbilt dealer.

scan0001.jpg

mattsinjectors040.jpg

I think they turned out OK.

Best of Luck,
-Stouff

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
I like my MBRP. Just one word of advice. IF you buy a kit off of E-bay, and you have any troubles with the install, who you gonna call? IMHO you're better off going with a dealer who has a actual building to get your parts. E-bay is cheeper until you have a problem. JMHO

drrm80

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
:hail :sly

If you want stacks, I would suggest making the kit yourself. It is alot of fun and pretty strait forward. I got all my parts from the local Peterbilt dealer.

scan0001.jpg

mattsinjectors040.jpg

I think they turned out OK.

Best of Luck,
-Stouff

Did you save any money doing this ? or does it come out about the same price ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14