best gauges

razorbill10

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
looking to add gauges to my 06 f-350 and wonder what the best and most relyable brand is.are there any brands to stay away from or are they pretty much the same?(pyrometer,trans temp,boost) thanks for any input.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Issopro and AutoMeter are the two kind of gauges we see here most. I have AutoMeter and I like them. I have the EGT and boost gauges in a 2 pod post mount. Mounts to the drivers side windshield post.

Dave:)

Jetpilot1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gauges

You might want to check out the Edge insight. It is not the typical gauge, it plugs into the OBDS2 and you can display up to 7 of the parameters. It also has a pyrometer plug in for EGT. You can display more info than a few gauges can, and cheaper, and easier to install.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looking to add gauges to my 06 f-350 and wonder what the best and most relyable brand is.are there any brands to stay away from or are they pretty much the same?(pyrometer,trans temp,boost) thanks for any input.

Welcome to SDD razorbill10 ;tu ;tu

You might wana check out the SDD site sponcors. They have the "Gambit" of trusty, popular, good gauges, in complete matched sets, with the mounting hardware.

I'd stay away from the "Fast Food" type Parts Store brands.

You get what you payed for ??

Joe

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
I highly recommend IssPro, it's what I run, they are top notch guages, and their customer service is unsurpassed.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ISSPRO all the way. Id rather spend a few more bucks and KNOW I got quality then to find out the hard way. Love my ev2's.

JRJ04

Reaction score
ISSPRO from dieselmanor!!! They match the factory gauges the best out of everything ive seen. The quality and customer service is the best out there!

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
i love my auto meter's and they look good its all personal preference once you get down to these two brands in my opinion either way you are getting a good product just have to go for the look you want at this point

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58