Best intake?

J_F250

SDD Burger Flipper
Reaction score
If money was not an issue which intake would you buy? Or in your opinion, which is the best intake? I ordered the aFE Stage II, but I am not sure if I made the right descision.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
In my personal observation the AFE Stage II is the most popular and it's not just for looks either,I think you made a wise choice:sweet

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good choise on the afe Stage II intake. I have lots of paperwork on that intake and it is the best for the money. Don't know about performance or any of that I don't have one YETTTT. But it is on it's way. :sweet

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
If money was not an issue which intake would you buy? Or in your opinion, which is the best intake? I ordered the aFE Stage II, but I am not sure if I made the right descision.

do you mind me askin.....where you got it from and what you paid for it?

pete37922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want the afe stage 2 air filter with pro gaurd 7 filter...heard on the 6.0L it will bring up the famous service engine light...the dealer ive talked to suggested the volant air filter with the pro gaurd 7...anyone have this problem...i really rather have the afe stage 2

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AFE stage 2 WITHOUT the proguard 7... I have 2, one in each rig... 110,000 miles on mine and 30k on hers.... Best avalable...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14