Best place to buy exhaust????

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I third ITP!

I talked to Bill this morning, and we could do one here at my house. I will need to get with the wifey and make sure that it would be ok with her, but I don't forsee any issues. Also, my neighbor has a 4 car wide driveway that we may be able to use as well. Justin, I have a Sawzall and a RotoZip with a cut-off wheel. I did the downpipe in my old 96 (major PITA) and I am ready and willing to hack away at yours. I would like to get my WW put on during this mod day if at all possible. It's been waiting since Jan.

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds good Bart we might need budro for the WW install I had him help walk mme through mine....plus he had some special tool for a clip. Talk to the wifey and bill then just let me know when were ready to do it Ill take the day off.

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool deal. I will keep this thread posted, and probably start a new one. I hope Bryan will come for he is our fearless leader and founder of the mod day. It just wouldn't be the same without him.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I'm good for next Mod Day and can help with the ww since I've done one already.

Bart go ahead and crank up a new DFW Mod Day thread in the Events forum to get fresh information,who's doing what,etc:sweet

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
I'm good for next Mod Day and can help with the ww since I've done one already.

Bart go ahead and crank up a new DFW Mod Day thread in the Events forum to get fresh information,who's doing what,etc:sweet

Got her done! I posted the thread and I will await for info. Unfortunately it's Labor Day weekend, so I hope that doesn't harm turnout.

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nah even if it does at least your mods and mine will get done .....boy I sure hope a nice group can show up though:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14