best price on stacks?

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been thinking for awhile about putting stacks on my truck. Does anybody know off hand who has the best prices? I'm thinking on going with a GrandRock kit with 36X7" mitre cuts. I need everything right from the turbo back. The cheapest price I can find is $699 for the stack kit plus $230 for a new downpipe and intermediate pipe.
Thanks, P

Last edited:

strokn' 6.0L

Strokin' to the MAX
Reaction score
i got the whole turbo back kit from fedco in Wallingford CT for $575 everything minus stack itself!

bbressler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Patrick,

I think you already found the best price....

it may be possible to piece a whole system together (think big truck junkyards), but for a whole setup from one guy, you've probably got it.

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
7" HOLY CRAPPPER i didnt know they even made 'em that big would love to see pics when your done!!!!,
geeesh whens it goin to stop 12" 24" stacks :roflmao
seen a psd at a pull with one 6" and wasnt to impressed at the sound it was really quiet

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
7" HOLY CRAPPPER i didnt know they even made 'em that big would love to see pics when your done!!!!,
geeesh whens it goin to stop 12" 24" stacks :roflmao
seen a psd at a pull with one 6" and wasnt to impressed at the sound it was really quiet

Yeah really, one 7" stack would be enough let alone 2 of em :roflmao

JBigPipes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why i run 2 7"turnouts they look and sound great and nothings cooler then seeing black smoke bellow outta them

Mr. Thomas

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Cost of "stacks"

I don't know where you are, but, in the Pendleton, Oregon area, there is an International dealer called Woodpecker Trucking. I have been speaking to Joe in the parts section and he has a complete list of the stuff I want to put 4" pipes on the truck. I need to have the exhaust pipe split into a "Y" and then bring each side to the outside of the frame and exrend far enough to attach the 90 degree turn-up pipe (chromed, of course), upon which will sit 60" stacks. They will come up the sides of the cab - right where the cab and bed are separated and reach just above the cab about 6" and have curved tips pointed out and slightly toward the rear of the truck. The cost, includining the chromed heat shields and stand-off brackets is about $800. The fabricating under the truck is another matter. I do not know how much the muffler shop will charge me. I'll let you know in about 2 weeks.
Regards-SnT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58