best tunes

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i have an sct tuner however, i need new tunes as my stategy has been changed so who offers the best tunes? i've heard eric from innovative and a few others. what are yalls opinions?

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
whats yournew strategy?? well from everything i've seen on here and other sites jason @ elite innovative dj, prolly tony wildman can do something, i have tunes from dfuser and like em keep thinking about getting some from innovative or someone just to compare

Last edited:

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Innovative seems ok ! but I had some issues with my Economy tune .. plus they are cruddy at emailing. and calling you back ,, contact is almost nil I guess you just need to get lucky and have some one answer ?

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
I have good luck with getting ahold of DP tuner and they have been great to deal with. Can't say the same about DJ's and his tunes just don't seem to work in my truck.

missingsc331

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im not sure of the strategy yet, truck is still at the dealership getting studs, however, arps seem to be hard to get right now so i am waiting on them them to come in. thank goodness i am friends with the dealer. i was told they are reflashing so i assume my strategy will change. please correct me if i am wrong. i have dj's tunes now and like them however they apparently are not around and havent been for a while so i figured i would try someone elses. thank yall

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg