best video ever!!!!!

txastuff79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i own a 2002 but i really do like the obs bodies. look real good. and, to top it off, its got stacks. how awesome is that.

txastuff79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol. dang tree huggers. i mean. what is the big deal with big, loud trucks thast roast there tires till there nothing and blow black smoke at the same time? poor woody the wood pecker. it almost borught a tear to my eye.

97powerstroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think smoke is ok for secluded areas,i dont think its cool to be goin down a main road with other traffic and smoke the road out,first off,its dangerous,second,it does give diesels a bad rap,but i think its ok to do in secluded places,some guys do take it to far,i saw one idiot smoke out a motorcycle gang,that could have been a bad accident,episodes like that bad.

atk

Reaction score
cool video...but stuff like that is always best kept to the back roads....:sly ....we were all young at one time....:D

RenoF250

DungBeetle
Reaction score
I wish I could afford to roast tires like that. I am trying to find some used tires on craigslist.

I use my smoke only to remind bicyclists to stay out of the road.

NDsuperduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even though it is kinda pointless, the dual lines of black smoke coming straight up out of the stacks does look pretty cool.

BTW, doesn't that mean he is wasting a ton a fuel if he is spitting out that much black smoke. I know your gonna have some with modified engines, but that seems a little excessive for a properly tuned engine.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW, doesn't that mean he is wasting a ton a fuel if he is spitting out that much black smoke. I know your gonna have some with modified engines, but that seems a little excessive for a properly tuned engine.

im in agreement...like loud pipes on harleys...it gives us ALL a bad name !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg