best video ever!!!!!

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
Everyones entitled to there own opinion black smoke may give diesels a bad name, but i think little noisy cars and ones that puff out bad smellin blue give gas engine cars bad name.
so its all a big circle

txastuff79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its to each his own. to me there is a point to where black smoke is wrong... a lil smoke is ok. seen some put out so much it made my black ss looks white compared to what was coming out the pipes. i like loud pipes. yes, some are obnoxious but once agian, theres a point. and everyone has there own opinion to where that point is. you decide.

97powerstroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i agree,obs trucks are sweet,i wish mine was as powerful,with less smoke,i like some,but i think that is a little to much,unless is was turned on and off with a switch,maybe it is,i told my grandpa to buy a ford diesel cause he has been lookin at them,but he said he will never buy another ford because they support homosexuality,he even got rid of his new explorer.hes something else

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Now dont go getting old fashioned:tounge There is nothing wrong with the first 3 things.

:smack i dont think so tim

It was said tounge in cheek. Loud pipes dont give bikers bad names, its the immature idiot on the throttle that gives bikers bad names, ditto the stereo and black smoke.

After all, this is a diesel truck performance discussion forum, its kinda hard to mod a truck and double the HP out of it and not get smoke, its what the majority of us are here for. Other than the street racing I saw in that vid, the rest of the smoke shows appeared to take place in rural locations.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg