BFG Commercial TA Traction

oi8228oi

another 99
Reaction score
OB NJ, land of traffic, stop lights, stop signs, a
heres the tires i just ordered should be in with in 4 days.... so what do you guys think
Advertisement on costco web site below...

Get where the work is in tough weather conditions with exceptional handling and durability. Serious on- and off-road traction through the most demanding routes and conditions. Molded for studs the Commercial T/A Traction tire meets RMA definition for passenger and light truck for use.

* Serious on- and off-road drive-axle traction for demanding conditions
* Meets RMA definition for use in severe snow conditions
* Fine road hazard protection and bruise puncture resistance
* Sidewall Style: Raised black letters
* Load range: E
* Warranty:
All BFGoodrich tires have a limited warranty, * which covers defects in workmanship and material for the life of the original usable tread or for 6 years from date of purchase, whichever occurs first.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
oi8228oi said:
heres the tires i just ordered should be in with in 4 days.... so what do you guys think

You already ordered them,nothing to think about:confused: :D

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i am on my third set of 265/75R/16 BFG rugged trail t/a's and have gotten over 50,000 on each of the first two sets.

they have been very good tires.:thumbs

01SMOKINSD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Dont know too much about the BFG's. I do know that Im in lkove with my Procomp A/T's. They are awesome in the snow and mud, and the ride is excellent on the road. I have about 25000 on mine and they are still like new. I have many friends who run them and they are just as pleased. Good luck with your BFG's. :burnit

Sleeper Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have those tires on my truck 235/75/16 good traction on/off road. i do alot of highway commuting and sum offroading. not to much road noise but good offroad traction in 4h when locked front hubs. i have about 20,000 miles on them with less than half the tred left. in satisfied with them. i think im going to get the ko's next. i have had other brands on before, but im happy with the bfg's

CSIPSD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I loved my Toyo MT's... 55,000 miles on them towing about every other day!!! The AT's are going strong too...

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
You already ordered them,nothing to think about:confused: :D
Thats what I was thinking but since you asked here we go.

BFG makes excellent tires and I have run there Mud-terrain and All-terrain tires many times but I would not touch a set of there commercial tires unless I was going long haul with my pickup. The commercial tires generally have a harder compound for longer tread-wear but the trade off is much less bite on the road. The E rating will also give the tire much less flex resulting in a rougher ride. For heavy hauling and high miles the commercial tires are what you need but for daily driving and good traction I would recommend another choice.

DIRTDAWG

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
procomp extreme A/T's:thumbs , even the A/T is an awesome tire and less than BFG. Also have Limited edition 335-55-22 BFG M/T and very happy with them.

Shawn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58