BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A KM Tires

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them, and I don't think they are that loud. But then again I had 38" TSL radials on my last truck.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
I ran a set on a 95' Bronco and liked them. Good traction and not too much noise for a mud terrain.

They are bit louder than the Toyo's that I am currently running and didn't have quite the traction of the Toyo.
tiredowns005.jpg

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
They sure look good and meaty on trucks I have seen them on. I don't think they are that loud from some trucks that I have rode in.

Reaction score
Great tire for in the mud. Not loud on the road at all. Be prepared to clean mud off the roof of yer truck though cause they clean themselves exceptionally well.

AARON29

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
What kind of mileage do you get out of them. I'm usally highway and only go off road on the beach and a little bit in hunting season.

Reaction score
Then why not a set of dune grapplers be much quieter on the road last many more miles and are made for the sand. Not to mention the flame design looks really cool.

AARON29

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I don't know what I want. I've always had the BFG ATs and get sometimes up to 50,000 miles on them. Just looking for a diffferent looking tire, I'd like something a little more aggressive, but still get a lot of miles out of them:dunno

the_hammer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought the Toyo Open Country MT.

Very happy with them, a little louder than stock but they are supposed to have excellent tread life. They have awesome traction in the snotty stuff.

I have a friend who got 80,000 km out of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58