Big hello from Gig Harbor, Washington!

Joelude

New Superduty Owner!
Reaction score
Just thought I would drop by and say hi! I am new to the Superduty forums as I just aquired a 2004 F-350 diesel a few days ago. Although I am new to this perticular forum... I am not new to forums in general. I am coming from the bimmerforums as a past owner of a beautiful 2001 Imola Red BMW M3. I recently sold that vehicle in favor of a Superduty so I could tow my 1989 Jeep Cherokee wheeler from trail to trail. God knows the car couldn't do it! Although I miss the speed and agility of that fine automobile... I have always wanted a Superduty and am now a proud owner! :sweet

I have plans in the very near future including... but not limited to... a Pro-Comp 4" lift kit... 35x12.50 Pro-Comp Xtreme tires... 18" XD Rockstar wheels in black... an afe intake system... and a superchip. The truck already came equiped with a Silverline exhaust system from the previous owner. To say the least... I am stoked!

Anyways... Just wanted to give you all a rundown of the new aqusition and can't wait to be a positive member of this new community!

Joelude

New Superduty Owner!
Reaction score
Thanks everyone... I am excited to have the truck. Can't wait to get it sitting correct... looking and performing the way it should. I am sure there is a ton of information available and I cant wait to start researching. Thank you for the replies!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58