rant Biodiesel producers lose $1 a gallon tax credit

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
so the "greenies" aren't serious when it comes to shelling out green,huh?

Like Mike said.. "what makes you think alternative energy is going to be any cheaper?"

Last edited:

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
A fledgling industry that's good for the economy and national security (cutting down on dino imports) and better for the environment than burning #2 IMO deserves some incentives until its production costs drop with larger more efficient production facilities.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
oh I agree totally.
look at the Brazilian bio-fuel industry..
got them 100% self sufficient.
so much so, they produce 100% of their own fuel used, and have enough left over to export.

banyon

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
If for no other reason I hate to see this because of the people who have invested lots of money in bio. Next time a new idea comes along, who will be willing to take the chance? What about all the workers at the plants? I`ve always felt that big oil would buy the bio industry for penny's on the dollar & still make tons of $.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
I hope the senate gets on the ball and approves this bill cuz with Minnesota haveing a mandated bio program diesel will cost more here than other states. Makes you wonder who's side their on in this alternative energy issue.

bob68vw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought the power coming out of the outlet in the wall was clean energy...lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58