Birthday Present

NDsuperduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My birthday was last week and my mother-in-law(go figure) got me some truck stuff. For my Birthday she got me the Recon side mirror lenses, and a subscription to 8-Lug and Diesel World.

And best of all, I believe she is getting me the Recon cab lights for christmas.:sly

Here is a pic of the mirror lenses. I will post more pics once they're installed.\

293510736.jpg

293510740.jpg

293510738.jpg

NDsuperduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got lucky for sure. She is really cool, and firmly believes B-day and X-mas presents should be things that you really want, and probably have no need for.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet deal. MIL's are the best. Sounds like you got a good one. Can't wait to see them installed.

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
That's Awesome, wish my MIL was cool like that!:sly

I'm also glad to hear that you can subscribe to 8-lug now, I was told it would be another 4-6 months before they started selling subscriptions:sweet

NDsuperduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the best gift is yet to come. I am about 99% sure that for my Xmas gift from my wife, I am getting the go ahead to buy my wheels and tires. She asked me what I wanted, and I told here I wanted a napkin that said you can buy your wheels and tires.

NDsuperduty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it was not wheels, but was still a great gift. My wife got me the aFe stage 1 intake for my b-day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14