Bittersweet Day

kenbowman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've only been together for a short time, but I already love my truck so much. I know we're going to have some great times together, and I can't wait for that, and I know that we've only just started out in our new life.
But, man, yesterday was interesting... Kinda brought along some mixed emotions, some new feelings I didn't think I'd have when I started out on this relationship journey with my truck....

I just made my first payment!!

And DAMN!

That payment SUCKS! OUCH!!!!#@@@!!!@##!

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've only been together for a short time, but I already love my truck so much. I know we're going to have some great times together, and I can't wait for that, and I know that we've only just started out in our new life.
But, man, yesterday was interesting... Kinda brought along some mixed emotions, some new feelings I didn't think I'd have when I started out on this relationship journey with my truck....

I just made my first payment!!

And DAMN!

That payment SUCKS! OUCH!!!!#@@@!!!@##!

Neener neener neener--28 more days and my truck will be paid off. ;) :D :D :D :roflmao

Roland_Jenkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having a new truck is like being a newlywed. After a couple of years . . . .

Well, lets just say you might wish you had just leased er.

Roland_Jenkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just kidding around. Nothing like a new rig. Mine is a 2001 with 26K on the clock. Madam Cleo does not see any new vehicles in my future. Made payments for the first year to keep the credit score up then paid it off.
Inside of my truck probably smells like Akbash.

Enjoy your new rig kenbowman :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14