Black Out Tail Lights

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking into seeing a how to mod on blacking out the rear tail light lenses with the VHT paint or model paint transparant black??? Any one know of this mod or any web sites with a how to on this???

Reaction score
Justin,

Be careful doing that, since some po-lice will stop you for stuff like that. You know how Dallas cops are!!!;) :roflmao :roflmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Scarlet_Nape said:
Justin,

Be careful doing that, since some po-lice will stop you for stuff like that. You know how Dallas cops are!!!;) :roflmao :roflmao

or they might turn out like ranger boys ( the artist formerly know as 2005 diesel) :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao
i see the pic is gone now -mad -popcorn

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
police stroker said:
Looking into seeing a how to mod on blacking out the rear tail light lenses with the VHT paint or model paint transparant black??? Any one know of this mod or any web sites with a how to on this???

You can do the same with transparent vinyl or window tint ;)

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to worried about the boys in blue.....since we are both on the same playing field......I might look into big k's idea???

SeventyMach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few guys I know used VHT Night Shade on they're 94-95 Mustang tails. It actually looks REALLY good. Thinking about doing it to my stang ..... especially since I already have smoked head lights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58