Blinker

MUDWHISTLE

Diesel Lover
Reaction score
I have a left blinker staying on for along time when I start it up and the blinker was not of in the first place or when I shut it down. if I push forward and and move it up and dawn I can get it to shut off after a bit but sometimes it wont shut off for along time. any ideas?

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
You probably have a short in the multifunction switch, remove the lower column shroud and with a wiring diagram check outputs and grounds to the switch, seen that issue once before and that was the issue. ;tu

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
pop the blinker switch off the column and take it apart.remember how it came apart!!!!!!clean all the contacts good with some steel wool or scotch brite pad.dab some dielectric grease on the contacts and put it back together.also if your having issues with the delay wipers look for a broken wire or 2 inside the switch,solder them if needed.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so how bad is it that my first thought when I saw the thread title was that you need to check your blinker fluid.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
:lmao:lmao
so how bad is it that my first thought when I saw the thread title was that you need to check your blinker fluid.

the switch is only 40 bux at ford if you need a new one.or i have a good used one in the back seat of my truck you can have,pay the shipping and its yours if needed

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
i believe you can get that switch at almost any parts store for around 40-60 bux depending on where you go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14