Block drains

Digital Oxygen

Got Boost?
Reaction score
Do you guys (and gals) know if the 03 6 liters have more than one block drain? I know of the one on the driver's side, as that's where I have my water gauge tapped. I would like to drain ALL of the coolant and flush it.

Input is appreciated, thanks.

Digital Oxygen

Got Boost?
Reaction score
13 people saw this thread and no one knows? Come on guys. It's a simple question. I know, it doesn't involve a tuner and easy HP, but someone should still know the answer, me thinks.

motorhead440

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I don't know for sure buuut

Digital Oxygen said:
13 people saw this thread and no one knows? Come on guys. It's a simple question. I know, it doesn't involve a tuner and easy HP, but someone should still know the answer, me thinks.

Try looking at the 6.0 bible , maybe it will show a drain. I would guess they have to be there. Otherwise get the quadriple stack dull Edge coupled with a Banks 12 gun super tuner and a 300 degree thermostat !!! Just kiddin !:roflmao My way of saying " I agree".

Skweeker

Resident Guinea Pig
Reaction score
There should be a block drain behind the starter.

I was planning on changing my coolant this past Saturday but didn't get to it. Hopefully in the next two weeks.

lvtitan

prototype
Reaction score
not sure about the block drains. but like the avatar bro. most boost i've managed to reach is about 56psi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14