Block heater?

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The heater is mostly for when I get out of work around 2am (when its real cold). It would be pluged in from the time I start till I finish.

Victory

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Awesome infomation! I have not found mine yet but i am sure it's there so i will look when I get home tonight since I drove the Jeep to work. I sure could have used it last weekend when the temps drop into the upper teens to lower 20's.

pete37922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i made sure i got the block heater option...never kno, maybe some cold blast will hit NJ...lol !!!

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the truck has the element in the block and I got a cord from the dealer when it was in for the trans temp sensor. Now I just have to to find the time to install it. It was also nice of ford to put a cover on the electrical conection now I have to clean it out and hope it works.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just FWIW for any RVers, when I bought the 20 amp timer, I got 2, one for the house & one for the RV. Nice to have if you RV in cold weather or get caught in it ?

On edit: When you have "Hook-ups" you can plug the timer into the 20 amp plug on the Park/Campground power box.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58