Block heater

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in a Marinco plug for my block heater and from what i have read it looks like quite a few people are running a set up similar to this. My question is how hard was it to install and where should i mount the plug? Im not too crazy about drilling a large hole in my bumper. Any ideas would be great. Thanks.

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks but that is not that much help to me. i already have a factory block heater installed. i know its there and working. i am looking to add a external plug and put that somewhere and then just plug the cord into that. have you seen any of those?

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
Sorry! That's not the thread I thought it was. My bad~ I will look a little further. There are several threads that reference hoiw to route and where to put plugs.

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its all good. No worries. Thanks for the help tho. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Im just trying to figure out how hard this plug is to install and where to put it preferably without drilling a hole in my bumper.

groundhawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like I remember seeing that someone had got a flip down license plate bracket mounted up, then put the plug behind that...don't remember where I read that at though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14