blue fuel pump

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks to me like the only thing new bout that pump is the paint

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
be very very cautious, loks to be painted not very well so it could be new or NOT

thats one item i wouldnt trust to ebay, or priceline :D

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
Yeah I think I am avoiding this one. However I did get a set of nine decoy ducks and a carrying bag for 26.00 on ebay:thumbs . Hey Jeffrey, been to dang hot to work on the truck for fun (putting the bushings in) outside and the AC went out tonight:cussing: -mad -mad :cussing: :censored: :censored:
Craig

Last edited:

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You talking about your home AC went out tonight. WOW. Sure going to be a hot time in the old bedroom tonight.:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao
Just kidding, Hope you got an RV satting in the back yard you can plug in. I had to put on in about this time last year. I love my Travel Trailer.:sweet

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
WD40 said:
You talking about your home AC went out tonight. WOW. Sure going to be a hot time in the old bedroom tonight.:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao
Let me tell ya' there was alot of sweat, and rumpled sheets, moans and graons, and bodies sticking together.........finally I had had enough and screamed "DOGS GET OFF OF THE BED NOW!!!!!" then I slept a little better:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Still waiting to hear back from the AC people-mad
Craig

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg