Question Blue spring

Wiester

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I actually finally got to start my truck today. It ran terrible previously. Every cold start it missed and banged. Then until running temp it missed while driving and could hear it in the turbo. My last 6L these sign were remedied by injector replacement. Today it fired right up, didn't miss a beat. Ran like a champ. Worth it!! You won't be disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

booger1949

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
bluespring

ok people i just did the blue spring up garde an it was a breeze, an it made all the diffrence in the world on take off, i can even get it to spin the tires over on my f250 in gravel an it never done that before,so if any of u havent done it yet i would say to get you a kit an install it, thank god for this forum

booger1949

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
ok so i have drove it around since the blue spring install an i do c no diffrence in the fuel cunsumption, but man i have more power for sure, now if i could figure out why my check engine lite is on due to egr an not the blue spring, all that egr junk has been tooken off but the egr is left in place, from what i c the egr valve itself is bad

atomicglock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me why they sell this as a kit with a cover, screws and all? Why not just the spring and a new gasket?:dunno

jpringle83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me why they sell this as a kit with a cover, screws and all? Why not just the spring and a new gasket?:dunno

I think the bowl on the cover must be slightly larger. I used it anyways, though by eye I couldn't see a difference.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so i have drove it around since the blue spring install an i do c no diffrence in the fuel cunsumption, but man i have more power for sure, now if i could figure out why my check engine lite is on due to egr an not the blue spring, all that egr junk has been tooken off but the egr is left in place, from what i c the egr valve itself is bad

What year is your truck? The 04 you could unplug and get no light but the 05 and new you have to use a tuner to tell the computer to turn off the EGR program. Then you get no light.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58