boost sensor a circuit code keeps reoccurring

444ornothing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why is the boost circuit a sensor showing a code? As soon as it is deleted it will reoccurre. could it be a bad sensor? Exactly where is it located?

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Boost sensor? The MAP sensor detects boost. If your are making more than around 23 psi you should get the SES light on the dash. Do you have a code number? If you do, let us know. When I have set the over boost code in the past, the SES light would stay on for only a short period of time and sometimes would not be stored.

Scott

444ornothing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes here is the code (p0237). This code will immediately come back on just after clearing. I put a map fooler on so boost, regardless to what amount it gets to, shouldn't affect it. Furthermore, this code was occurring prior to the instalation of the map fooler. In addition to the (po237) code, I also have this other code (1000) that says more driving is required. That code has also been around for a while and hasn't proggressed any further as to the proper diagnoses that it is searching for.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
the P1000 is "drive cycle incomplete" which means you haven't met whatever paramaters for a complete drive cycle.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14