Question Boots

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Boots? The other day I got into a heated argument with a friend about work boots. He swears by CAT or Wolverine but I tried to persuade him to get a pair of Chippewa's.... He replies no F'in way there terrible, so I was in need of a new pair and just bought them at Bob's for $180.Second pair in 4 years with plenty of miles left on the old ones. Got the loggers. I proceeded to kick him in the shins untill he tried them on. And what do you know he's gonna buy a pair next month. Just wondering what all you guys prefer for foot wear?

:nutkick:

Last edited:

wpfd571

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like rocky myself. I've tried a lot of boots and there the best so far, i do excavating for a living so i see a fare share of mud and crap conditions and for the money its rocky for me think the last pair was 120, had them a year and a half now but will need new ones next season

Fine69

Reaction score
I only buy American made Red Wings. Not all of them are American made anymore. They have a cheap line thats made in China. You can tell by simply reading the tag in the boot, or by the price.:eek:

Reaction score
Used to go through a pair of wolverines every six months working construction. Then switched to ariats and would get 18 months out of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58