Bout to buy 08

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove an 08 a couple months back, it was very disappointing in the power department!

What i noticed was they didnt really feel that powerful, but watching the speedo it climbed very fast. I was at 60 before i knew it. Its almost like the way the have built it, it doesnt feel fast, but it is very fast. I dont know...

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, Doesnt look like ill be getting a Ford, These dealers are not wanting to give me anything for mine, Nor do they want to come off anymore than 10k off their trucks...Stupid.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would expect them to not want to give you anything for yours, no one wants new big trucks on the lot, nevermind used ones. It is hard to believe that the dealer wont come down more than 10G's though, I have seen 14 off here in NC. I would keep looking but also dont expect to get exact blue book for yours either. hang in there, you will find what you want when the time is right.

gunman41mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, Doesnt look like ill be getting a Ford, These dealers are not wanting to give me anything for mine, Nor do they want to come off anymore than 10k off their trucks...Stupid.

HEY powerstrokeguy, Go to other FORD stealerships, I just bought a BRAND NEW 2008 F250 6.4 PSD SUPER-CAB LONG-BED XL for $21,698 out the door price was $24,200 so don't give in to the FORD dealer, BUY IT AT YOUR PRICE NOT THEIR !!!!

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would expect them to not want to give you anything for yours, no one wants new big trucks on the lot, nevermind used ones. It is hard to believe that the dealer wont come down more than 10G's though, I have seen 14 off here in NC. I would keep looking but also dont expect to get exact blue book for yours either. hang in there, you will find what you want when the time is right.

Mines not that big tho! Its just a crew cab short bed. Which is a very popular truck. o well the dodge dealer offered 5k more than any other ford dealer. and have 14k off the sticker...

gunman41mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeh only problem, im needing a crew cab long bed 4x4...msrp is 44k for this truck. What was yours MSRP?

HI powerstrokeguy, My MSRP was 36K, FORD dealership lower it 15K, and my friend stole my 1999 F250 7.3 SUPER-CAB LONG-BED XLT with 141,000 miles for 4K, all in all everyone was happy !!!:sweet

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats not bad. I wish the dealers here would drop that. Im going to go try again later in the week, Maybe something will happen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58