Breakfast get together

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
OMG
i just read this. you are a lucky bunch. I am surprised the hitch stayed attached
good to hear you and your family were ok and got to remain on vacation with no hospital visits.:hail

incredible

spindrift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got two choices:

The body shop can take the truck this week. Which means I'd have to show up driving a car that burns gas and risk gettin' scrambled eggs thrown in my face.

The other option is to delay the shop by one week and show up with a busted up truck.

:confused: :dunno -mad

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If yyou show up in the car we won't throw eggs at you, but you might get harassed a little. :roflmao We had a guy comoe to the one in spring with his wife's Excursion. A little later his wife shows up with the BroncoII. We asked him if she wanted HER truck back? He got a bit of ribbing. Keith

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spindrift;

It was good to meet out today. The Excursion doesn't look too worse for wear given the accident. There is a tire shop close to where we had breakfast that is at least $25 cheaper per tire than any other I've called. If you want I can give you their number. If they don't have the tires in stock they can get them within 1 week usually. Most of the time I'm in and out in under 30 minutes.

Keith

spindrift

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Keith...same here. The name of the shop would be great. Just can't seem to remember the name of the place where I got them the first time as it's a PA family owned business that I heard advertised on a Philly radio station. I went to there store this Summer out near Ephrata when we were camping. Cheaper than the internet...mounted, balanced and out the door.

ktpauley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tom;

Bettter yet, here is their website. http://www.creamerytire.com/ It is a family owned business, and it looks like a NASCAR pitstop. The whole vehicle is in the air when they change tires. When I get new itres i'm usually in and out in under 30 minutes. And they are usually $25 to $30 cheaper than other places I've called.

Keith

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58