Breakfast Road Trip June 29th

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry guys for not being there today but i was a passenger in a roll over. ive got a broken nose and my back and legs are really sore.

Dude WTF happened?Sounds like your all banged up,but Im sure it could have been worse.Hows the driver?Where and what where you in?I hope you have a speedy recovery.

JBigPipes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude WTF happened?Sounds like your all banged up,but Im sure it could have been worse.Hows the driver?Where and what where you in?I hope you have a speedy recovery.
yeah it sucked and my buddy was fine besides being a little drunk and for once i was not drunk shocking but i wasnt. the truck we were in was a 04 or 05 1500 dodge ram quad cab. thanx guys and i will try to recover quickley;tu

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah it sucked and my buddy was fine besides being a little drunk and for once i was not drunk shocking but i wasnt. the truck we were in was a 04 or 05 1500 dodge ram quad cab. thanx guys and i will try to recover quickley;tu

Whats wrong with this?Your buddy was drunk and you were not,but he was driving?:dunno

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score

What would be a little drunk?:doh:

HiVoltage

High Wood Walker
Reaction score
Hey Joe,get better quick buddy.But never mind all that,details,details,details,....

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
sorry i didnt make it guys i had to work,make the money when you can. hey joey,you sure you werent rollin one up when you rolled over? hope you get well soon,keep the greasy side down buddy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58