Breaking Into Your Own Truck

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey John you should of called I'd opened it up for free with my baton....:D Only prob. is you'd have some glass to clean up but at least it would be free. Glad to hear you got it open.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you remember to put a spare key on the truck somewhere you might be better off using bailing wire and strapping it to the frame somewhere. The magnetic ones tend to vibrate and fall off. AAA has always saved me.

DUCT Tape or Electrical works...and is easier to get off when you need it.

Reaction score
Hey John you should of called I'd opened it up for free with my baton....:D Only prob. is you'd have some glass to clean up but at least it would be free. Glad to hear you got it open.

Thanks for thinking of me, Justin!:tounge

Thanks to everyone for all the tips and suggestions. Hopefully, this episode will not repeat itself.:doh:

stroker21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 3 words for you.........

HIDE-A-KEY

I agree. Have one with a magnet and drive down roads rough as hell all the time and has yet to come off. If your worried about it coming off, out it on top of something that way it won't get jolted and come off. This is what my parents so.:sweet

Brad B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put the magnetic deal under the bottom side of your bedrail. That way it falls into the bed if it gets loose.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simmons Inaya