Broke 5 k this morning

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
The "boss" flipped through 5k this morning.
WOW do I like this truck:D :D
doing her first big oil change, rotate tires and all fuel filters this weekend
and maybe drop the tank,

CHPMustang

Reaction score
It's seems you're enjoying the truck very much tho you put a couple miles on it in short time:cool:

architect-builder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

We have just busted 6000 on Rachel's 2005 Excursion. (She won't let me drive it). :(

Now, maybe I can start sneaking toys on hers! (After I finish my 05 grill/bumper/warn transformer/ winch mod on mine :roflmao )

(Ok, no one tell her! :eek: )

Barrett

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Bill
I do enjoy driving it. she drives really nice and the trips to florida rack up miles pretty fast.:D
did the oil change and tire rotation and draine dthe fuel filter.
funny thing about the O ring on the filter cap. your supposed to make sure it was in correctly. we had a good little oil flow out the top:roflmao

good thing i did the tire rotation. my rear lug nuts were no where near 165 ft lbs. more like 65. -mad
ands the 6.0 fuel filter drain at the hcfm, lets just say somebody thought it was a pretty funny, not putting a drain valve there. I got a nice diesel shampoo:eek: I never really looked at it very close till this weekend, i thought everyone was kidding about it draining a large amount of fuel.:(
man those brakes are big:sweet
CHPMustang said:
It's seems you're enjoying the truck very much tho you put a couple miles on it in short time:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58