broke down north of KC

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok its not me that is broke down,

RattlinFord (Josh) is stranded in Rock Port Mo with bad driver side hub and spindle. He is in need of assistance BADLY as he has to be back on the army base in Washington by midnight this Monday. Is there anyone in the area of Rock Port, MO that can help him?? Rock Port is in the upper northwest corner of MO on the Missouri - Nebraska - Iowa borders. He is located off of Interstate 29 and he belives it is exit 100. If he can't get it fixed then he needs some where he can just leave the truck for a while until he can get back out this way to get it.

Thanks in advance for any help you all can give him. I am 6 hours away from him or I would let him just park it here and I have no way to haul it back.

Hopefully we can help him out. If you are in that area and can help please respond ASAP so we can get him going again.

Thanks,
Darrell

i'm posting it here for a freind but this guy need some help in a bad way.is their anybody close to him?maybe get it to a safe place to park it tell he can get back out to fix it.he's about 7hours from me and i'm trying to get a trailer to get the truck and just bring it back to my house but if some one is closer.
terry

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update: he is back on the road.they rethreaded the spindle and found a nut to fit it.so he is on his way back to washington state.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58