Broken door paddle lock...

Todd Tumbleston

Tumblestone
Reaction score
Here is a good one. Seems some time ago, (over a year) I found that crooks had figured where to jab a screwdriver in my F250's paddle lock and unlock the door, steal all my treasures and support their meth habits. It seems this guy and his wife were a team and hit several dozen f series trucks in the coastal Washington area..(Tacoma). A couple of diesel mechanics in my Police Reserve Classes told me I was lucky because usually they broke the lock and paddle so the whole thing needed replacing before you could lock the door. I just can't unlock that one with the key...Question, Short of disconnecting the locks from the paddles and using my FOB to get in(don't like the though of that), has anyone seen an after market metal door paddle lock for a 03 truck?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
I have seen some billet aluminum complete door handle replacements, but I still don't think that would completely solve your problem.

A thief could still get in around the top part of the door handle with a screwdriver.

You need some protection from inside the door handle, like a Jimmi Jammer

Todd Tumbleston

Tumblestone
Reaction score
Thanks......I wonder though if the billet aluminum might deter over the plastic stock?????Even with the Jimmi Jammer, they will still tear up the door by trying to unlock it.... Jimmi Jammer needs to sell stickers that go on the door handles that say (DON"T EVEN TRY) Maybe i'll do the billet and jimmi jammer....too! Thanks

dboyw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did JJs on my truck. They come with stickers for the doors. Four Jammers, four stickers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14