bronco tank ?'s

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im changing up the fuel system so i figured i might as well drop in a bronco tank. Im planning on using a 5/8" pick up tube with 5/8" hose to my 160gph 14 psi lift pump and have that feeding 2 superduty pumps in parallel. For now id like to keep the front tank, but im going to use it as a transfer tank. I bought a 33 gal tank from Oreilly auto parts for a little under 130 (supposed to fit a 91 bronco), but im having problems locating a fuel gauge sending unit. They keep trying to sell me an electric in tank pump, i looked at it and there is no fuel gauge stuff in it. I looked on dzljims site and he got his from the junk yard, id rather get a new one if possible. What the heck do i need to get???:thanks

Hopefully i can get everything rounded up by next weekend, 16 gallons of fuel capacity SUCKS!

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uhh yeah, my rear tank was put out of commission by a fellow employee that likes to put stuff in my fuel.....-mad

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you have a long bed. Im 99% sure mine are both 16 gallons. I believe my ex cab lb has a 19 front and 16 rear.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Luke,

What does it take to put in a Bronco Tank?

Might look at this in the future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14