Bullydog

Lynden-Jeff

Landscaper
Reaction score
Hey,

Thinking about purchasing a bullydog tuner. My mechanic (ford tech at a dealership) highly recommends the downloader with outlook. Im not really in to all the performance mods, this is a work/plow truck and really id like to get some better milage out of it. If anyone had any comments/suggestions that would be great.

Thanks
Jeff

INTERNATIONALPOWER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I borrowed my friends bullydog off his dodge. I loved it it got great fuel mileage around 18 mpg's with the hammer down. I liked the on-the-fly on adj. of the bullydog. I would definatly get some gauges (I think they look better than the outlook) to run with it because my buddy forgot to turn it down when he hooked up his camper and fried his tranny.

Lynden-Jeff

Landscaper
Reaction score
Hey,

What one did he have? Apparently the triple downloader has auto shutdown on pyro temp and transmission temp? Atleast this is what ive been told and one of the reasons im looking at it. Maybe the power pup doesn't have this? or if you don't use the outlook?

Cheers
Jeff

INTERNATIONALPOWER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont remeber exactly i will have to ask him. All i remember is just giving him crap about his truck being in the shop (he dodge is the same year as my truck). I will let you know what one he has.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14