Bunch of CRAP!

Jeffro

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Why can we export NEW equipment to other countries that is not environmentally suitable to use in our country? I thought that this was a GLOBAL issue not just here in the US. We have to have all of this pollution equipment on our trucks, but it is OK for the rest of the world to go without. I think that our people in Washington should hear our thoughts about this matter!

Grand Prairie Ford | New Ford dealership in Grand Prairie, TX 75050

Jeffro :rant

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prolly WAAAY to late for any Common Sense Changes, but.. Elections are coming. ALL Incumbents need to go away.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
If the undeveloped countries' infrastructures are not setup with ULSD and ULSD will wreak havoc on engines designed to run on high sulfur diesel then the truck manufacturers are losing out on a HUGE market. With the US economy weak they need to reach every market possible. Given the option of selling or not selling these modified trucks I can see why they decided to make the tree huggers cringe.

In a nut shell is all about money. Employ people. Make a product. Make a quick buck today with no regard for the future.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I bet all they're really doing is pulling the DPF's & cat's off...

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, this is all about making money. However, I also know that Grand Prairie Ford is a very high pressure dealership also. My son tried to buy a used Explorer from them about 18 months ago. They tried every trick in the book to get him to buy and he held his ground. We finally got out of their showroom by telling them that we had to get something to eat and would think about it. We never went back, and he eventually bought a 2006 Explorer from Sewell Lexus in Dallas and had one of the best car buying experiences that a person would want. I will never enter Grand Prairie Ford's lot again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl