butt whippin' NEEDED

rubberfish

Serving a detention.
Reaction score
future gansta ....
Yup. He's probably gonna keep getting in trouble.
As far as beatings go, now if a customer at the store
had stepped in and ***** slapped the crap out of him
for hitting his grandma, that might've done him good. :sweet
No grandma deserves to be hit by nobody. :backoff

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Florida, the so called child protection agencies will charge parents and grandparents with child abuse if they witness an "ass whuppin". :innocent

Ray thats not total right. You can beat your kids but with a OPEN hand on the Butt. The judge told me, just dont leave any markes. Been there done that. No belt,shoe or other things. But behind closed doors you can amp it up a little.

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ray thats not total right. You can beat your kids but with a OPEN hand on the Butt. The judge told me, just dont leave any markes. Been there done that. No belt,shoe or other things. But behind closed doors you can amp it up a little.

Same here in Caly, and my Amp always has been, and still IS... turned up a touch. Our kids Were.. and our Grand kids Are.. aware of it Too, Also, Continuously, Consistently and Forever.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Dogman, it seems the further south you go in the Sunshine State, the judicial tolerance for corporal punishment decreases. Raise your hand to a child from Palm Beach County south and the judge will put you UNDER the jail.

Up here in the panhandle, we're pretty close to Alabama justice standards, where 'he needed killin' is a considered a valid justification for manslaughter in Yellowhammer jurisprudence.:D

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
true!!:lmao I'm waiting for that end of the state to brake off and become it's own island....LOL

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And it will be call Cuba Norte!:lmao
:lmao:lmao:lmao
Well they are on a island already you know. Theres a canal that runs from east side to the west side of florida and cut through the big lake down there.......:sweet Take out the bridges and we have Cuba Norte....:tounge

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58