C-Betr mirrors review

playinatwork

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I bought some C-betr mirrors and put them on my towing mirrors. Why did I wait this long. I now have ZERO blind spots and doubt I will use the stock mirrors much any more. Installation was a breeze and I can still slide the mirrors in and out for the width load I am pulling. Installation looks stock from the front and not bad from the rear. I heard rumors about additional wind noise but I haven't noticed it. Geno's Garage in Cummings Ga. shipped prompt and sent me a free window sticker to boot. Good product, good dealer;tu;tu.

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got them, and love the added visibility. I used to drive an 18-wheeler for a living, so I HATE the stock spot mirrors!

There is definitely more wind noise, as the C-Betrs block all of the air that used to flow freely thru those posts. Much of that air now come in the cab when the windows are down at hiway speeds....but I'll take that inconvenience for the added vision!

In short, I'll keep the C-Betrs until somebody comes up with a better solution! This is definitely better than stock!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got them, and love the added visibility. I used to drive an 18-wheeler for a living, so I HATE the stock spot mirrors!

There is definitely more wind noise, as the C-Betrs block all of the air that used to flow freely thru those posts. Much of that air now come in the cab when the windows are down at hiway speeds....but I'll take that inconvenience for the added vision!

In short, I'll keep the C-Betrs until somebody comes up with a better solution! This is definitely better than stock!

X2 ;tu ;tu

Every time I look in the C-betters and can actualy SEE another car/truck.. in the blind spot, It reminds me, There're worth Every Nickle.

I hardly use the OEM thingies anymore.

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:bootyshak:guns::hmm:innocent:fogey Well I looked for the "This thread is worthless without pics" icon but couldnt find it so I just threw those in there. I'm not real sure what you guys are talking about.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:bootyshak:guns::hmm:innocent:fogey Well I looked for the "This thread is worthless without pics" icon but couldnt find it so I just threw those in there. I'm not real sure what you guys are talking about.

C-betr's are add on spot mirrors that mount on the sliding support arms of the OEM TT mirrors. They are Soooo much better than the little thingies Ford gave us.... to see whats along side us in the blind spots.

I think several SDD support/vendors carry them, if yer interested:dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58