Cab lights installed!

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
Well, after having these sitting in my garage for about a month, i finally got around to puttin on my cab lights. I went with the smoked Dodge lights. I liked the sleeker look and i just tapped into my parking light signal at the switch. Pretty easy install. Oh, and i purposely spaced them evenly. Hope ya'll like em. Can't beleive i went this long without em on!

View attachment 11147

View attachment 11148

View attachment 11149

View attachment 11150

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job on the lights and the all the other stuff you've been doing to your truck. Very sharp! :sweet

ducky1402

Reaction score
how did you run the wires? did you take the head board down? They look really good man nice job :clap:

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
The wires are run above the headliner. You have to remove the headliner to mount and wire up the lights. I used the factory harness which went down the passengers post and plugged it. Very professional! The hard part is to drill the roof. I used a lot of masking tape and marked all of the holes and then drilled them. Not hard at all.

Dave :)

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
It took me about 2 hours total rammer. having to remove my guages on the drivers side a-pillar, visors, overhead display, and oh-crap handles takes some time so that you can pull the headliner back. I have a dvd player in the center of my cab mounted on the roof and did not remove it, so i had to kinda work around my headliner, but it wasnt that big of a deal. I taped it off up top and measured 3 times. I removed one of the gaskets from the lights and used it for a pattern to drill my holes. and then ran a ground. Ran the power to the headlight switch. here is the wire i tapped into. it may be different on different year models..
Images.asp

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would need a little nerve to start drilling holes in my truck. Probably take me 3hrs so I can make VERY sure that I marked everything right lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14